Suspended project issue on free plan

Hi all:) I’m a manager in our organization and I’ve faced such a thing. I’ve created a project, started localizing there and after around 2 weeks I see the warning on my Crowdin page that the project is suspended. I can’t figure out why that happened as out team is on a free plan and looks like we’re far away from running out of any limits. Maybe someone experienced something similar? Thanks in advance y’all!

3 Likes

Hello! Actually I had same case once. Our company bought the subscription from another account, invited me to manage it and we needed to create a new project to have a well-structured localization, so I created it from my account. I thought it would be considered as the project of a paid account. But the thing is that the project owner should give a manager the permission to create projects on behalf of his/her account (Resources tab > Managers > Three-dots > Edit permissions)

After that I had to delete my project, create it again and contact Crowdin support team to make some tricks for the message to disappear

That’s all

1 Like

Hi! I encountered the same problem. Crowdin says my project is suspended.

I have only 448 words and 1 intergration ( Github ). I don’t think I’m anywhere near the quota of free plan.

Is there a solution to this problem?

1 Like

@wliu6v hi! It could be because you tried connecting one more GitHub branch, before removing the old one from Crowdin. Or maybe you’ve uploaded to much content at once so system say it. Or managers, they’re not allowed under free plan (Can be checked via Resources → Managers)
Here’s a comparison table, if you log in with your account you’ll see in top right corner yours limits, and with scroll down there would be a comparison of features:

1 Like

Hi @VoldemarSamrani , thanks for your reply!

I confirmed the current account usage, the result is below:

I think the only problem is there’s 1 manager . So I went to project’s ‘Members’ page and change this manager to Proofreader. But nothing changed after I do that. Do I need to wait a while for it to take effect? Or can you help refresh the status of my project?

The project is metaforo-mobile . ( The owner of the project is not me )

1 Like

Hey @wliu6v
Managers are recorded into Resources also, so it’s not enough to remove a manager from the project, you need to go here to remove:
https://crowdin.com/resources/managers

I’ve gone ahead and done some magic from my side, now all should be looking fine. Please keep in mind that translators are allowed only in Public projects, in Private ones you can work with Vendor agencies only.

1 Like

Hi @Dima, Now it’s working, thanks a lot!

Currently my program is still under development and the strings are changing a lot, so I create a private crowdin project for testing. I might turn my project into a public project afterwards.

1 Like

@wliu6v sounds great :slight_smile: hope your program would be successfuly localized :wink:

1 Like

I had a similar problem, there were several managers in the project, I removed them, could you please help me to resume the project.

1 Like

Hi @kliazovich! Please contact us via support@crowdin.com and we will be glad to help you :slight_smile: