Markdown input/export loss of line breaks

I have a source markdown vitepress aside like this:

:::tip
This guide contains everything you need to assemble, blah blah.
:::

It gets split into

This guide contains everything you need to assemble, blah blah.

And after coming out of crowdin it looks like this:

This guide contains everything you need to assemble, blah blah. :::

However having the ::: on the same line breaks the rendering. Do I have other options that adding extra whitespace lines?
`

1 Like

Hello,

Can you share the file sample (the whole file) with me so that I can use it for test purposes?

Also, can you provide some info about file origin, is the file self-created or imported by some system?

Depending on the file origin the solution may be one or another, so it would be great to know your full workflow :slight_smile:

Hi Dima,

Thank you. The files is here: PX4-user_guide/en at main · PX4/PX4-user_guide · GitHub and you can see the exports from crowdin in the language specific folders.

The pages has a :::warning near the top that follows this problematic rendering (note it also has a :::tip where I forced line space - which I would prefer not to do).

The file is created manually and imported into Crowdin using the github integration.

Hi!

Thanks for the details, checking it on our side

1 Like

Thanks @Tetiana - any progress? I’m also sometimes getting no breaks on the start - so

::: note 
Fred

is being turned to

::: note Fred

That’s a real problem. I wonder if a splitting rule might help.

I’ve asked about splitting rules here: Markdown segmentation - #3 by hamishwillee

So far they split nicely, but by that does not help the fact that crowdin is eating the line break and not including it in the output.

@Tetiana Did you have a chance to look at this? Is there a workaround other than changing my docs from

Fred

TO

Fred

Hi!
We have the task created on the matter on our side, it is in progress right now
Once we have any news - we’ll contact you with the updates asap

1 Like