You’ve about to reach the limit

Hello I have reached the string limit. but I didn’t know they existed.

Hi @DonRP

Open-source subscription type, right? :slight_smile: Just fixed everything, and now the limit message should disappear.

Although an open-source license is limitless in terms of content, in our internal system it still has some limits in order to bind the subscription with an account. For most users default limit is more than enough for comfortable work, so it’s not a common issue.

Next time you see this message, just drop me a message and I’ll increase it for you. You can leave a post here in the community or just message me directly :slight_smile:

Hey @Dima
I have the same problem now :smile:
I on a open source project subscription aswell and now it says you reached a limit of 5000 strings
thats my project Vintage Story Mods translations in Crowdin

I dont know how to msg you directly so I hope msgn here is ok

Thanks !!

Hey @NiclAss just click on my profile picture, in the pop-up profile preview will be a button

-message-

I did some magic tricks from my side, all should be fixed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, @Dima .

I’m also experiencing this prompt after recently uploading some new documents to be translated in an open source subscription project, can you help us to raise this limit?

Here is our project: Minecraft Console Client dashboard in Crowdin

Thank you!

Hello @BruceChenQAQ

Sure thing, all is done now, enjoy your localization :slight_smile:

Hello Dima! I’m having a similar problem - i have one project of approx 7.500 words and 7 target languages, for a total of approx 53.000 words. I’m still seeing the message that I’ve used up my space (note that I deleted another test project that was making me exceed my space). Can this issue be fixed, please?

Hello @albertopasquero

Your case is different because you have a Free Plan - it has 60 000 hosted words limit.

I can’t see any message from my database so it seems to me that you’ve deleted some files after reaching the limit and things have come back to normal now.

1 Like

Is this limit per account or per project?

Hi there! it is per account