Where is "upload" tab?

I am trying to upload a source file together with pre-translated target files according to the instructions here which mention the “upload” tab.

However in my crowdin I do not have an upload tab:

Do I need to enable something in my settings? Am I missing a paid feature (I am on free plan)? Is there another way for me to achieve my goal?

Hi @NickMoore!

The article you are referring to is for Strings-based projects. If your project is file-based the tabs will look different. See the instructions for the file-based projects here:

If you wanted your project to be string-based, you should have checked the box in the ‘Create Project’ step

Let me know if you need further assistance!

1 Like

Thank you so much. It is a project I created many years ago I am happy with it being file based as it is all working well.

I did not realise there was a distinction between files-based and strings-based projects. It can all be quite overwheming, but, I am getting the hang of it slowly!

@NickMoore ,

It’s great to hear that you’re getting the hang of Crowdin and that your file-based project is working well for you. The distinction between file-based and string-based projects can indeed be a bit overwhelming at first, but it sounds like you’re making good progress.

If you have any further questions or need assistance as you continue to explore Crowdin, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Have a lovely day and only positive moments with Crowdin!:slightly_smiling_face: