Webflow Integration Query: website is not translated

I’m using Webflow integration to translate a website, I followed the instructions showed in this video, I inserted the code in the Head, translated a few strings to try it out, but when I go to the website, it doesn’t translate texts, although it has a language switcher. When I click on the second language, link changes but content remains in English.

What am I missing? Is there any button I should press in Crowdin to push the changes to Webflow?

Thank you!

1 Like

What’s your website? To add custom code, you need a paid Webflow site plan.Here should also be a step by step guide, you can follow it Webflow Website Localization – make your website multilingual

Probably the switcher is customised and placed in 2 posoions at the time, so one you press not works? Also, there is some delay between translation made in Crowdin are available in Webflow, how much have you waited?

2 Likes

Thank you for help! The problem was that I didn’t wait enough time for the data to be transferred to the Webflow site. Now everything works as expected.

1 Like

In my project I use content delivery, and I also have few times like a 30 hours translations transfer, just a few times, usually it’s about 1-2 hours. Glad to hear it’s fine for you now

1 Like