This action is not allowed. Please contact our support team for more details

Hi,
I have just created an account with crowdin to create a new translation for this project hCaptcha extension for phpBB dashboard in Crowdin. However, when I click the green button “Go to Editor” I get a message at the top of a screen: “This action is not allowed. Please contact our support team for more details.”. I have confirmed my email address. Could you please help me to fix the issue? Thanks!

Hi @lightrack,

I will be glad to help,

At first please ‘Join’ this project. Please see my screenshot attached:

After joining you will be able to start translations in this project.

Hi @Olena,

Thank you for the prompt reply!

Actually the “Join” button does not appear for me somehow:

I am not sure what is wrong with my account :slight_smile:

@lightrack,

Please choose any target language from the list and after choosing the target langauge you will see the ‘join’ button :slightly_smiling_face:

@Olena thank you so much!

I was a little bit confused because I am planning to add a new translation and a language is not on the list.

Great, I chose Spanish, clicked Join, sent a request, hope everything will be fine later.

Thanks one more time!
Have a great day!!!

My questions is not about the title of the post, but about how to reach anyone in Crowdin to ask questions. I am interested in buying the service, but if it is THIS hard to reach someone, I may have to rethink it. Can someone in your company please reach out to me to be able to ask questions about your system and see if it is a good fit for what I need? Thank you.

@NidiaPecol

Please reach us at sales@crowdin.com