The special characters are duplicated

Hi, when I export a file to my project the special characters are duplicated (for example \u26a0Work in Progress\u26a0. the original file is \u26a0Work in Progress\u26a0). I wanted to know if there is a solution or if you can help me.

thanks and sorry if there are some spelling mistakes but english is not my main language.
my project is Minecraft Custom Map - Skyblock Classic Edition translations in Crowdin

1 Like

Can you clarify a little, what you mean under these characters. Any screenshot or file sample of what you upload and what you receive once translated. Maybe this one will help? Configuration File | Crowdin Developer Portal

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but I mean this: " \u26a0Work" which shouldn’t be translated. the problem is that when I export the file it comes out “\u26a0Work”, it’s wrong and should come out with just a .

1 Like

You can write it down as a variable in order it always remain the same. Or just delete/replace in a whole file after the export.

2 Likes

how do i create a variable? in the project? sorry but i’m not very experienced

1 Like

Should be everything that is inside %%

Like %example% or so

It’s more designed for Enterprise platform, like here Custom Placeholders | Crowdin Documentation in Crowdin com there’s no way to easily add it

2 Likes

I don’t have a subscription, can I do it without?

1 Like

I suppose not. Only by adding %example% just in the source file and uploading back to system.

2 Likes

ok, but i can’t pay, is there another solution? It’s strange because in other Minecraft projects it works, but they paid too? es: Fetchr - Bingo v5 translations in Crowdin

1 Like

Can’t say for sure how they make it working. But I see their project owner has open profile, you can click on it and there will be “contact” button. Better to ask owner directly.

2 Likes