QT TS plural translations disappeared

Hello there :wave:

I have a Qt project translated via TS files, in which I have strings like this, which should be correct according to Qt TS Crodwin docs:

<message numerus="yes">
    <location filename="../gui/src/tabs/downloads-tab.cpp" line="1110"/>
    <source>%n file(s) ignored.</source>
    <translation>
        <numerusform>%n file ignored.</numerusform>
        <numerusform>%n files ignored.</numerusform>
    </translation>
</message>

Since a few months, they donā€™t seem to be recognized as plurals anymore, causing Crowdin to remove them from my files and generate PRs with this, even though itā€™s been working fine for the past few years:

<message numerus="yes">
    <location filename="../gui/src/tabs/downloads-tab.cpp" line="1110"/>
    <source>%n file(s) ignored.</source>
    <translation type="unfinished"/>
</message>

When checking them on crowdin.com, I can only enter a single translation, not one per plural type as before.
Note that this applies to every language in the project.

Has something changed recently that I missed, and should I do anything to have the plurals back?

Thanks in advance,
Bionus

Hereā€™s the kind of PR generated:

Iā€™d like to merge to get the new translations in (especially the German ones), but I donā€™t want to lose all the plural forms :slightly_frowning_face:

Canā€™t remember that new plurals were added, also there was a task reported here in community that for a lot of forms will be added another one called ā€œmanyā€ (i.e. for French for example).

Maybe youā€™ve changed files structure or so. Try making a copy of repository. The one you have already leave untouchable, create new one and just connect it with Crowdin, so system will work with new files apropriately. Like, made a back up of yours content, and then continue to work.