Problem with conversion with 'JSON String Exporter'

Hello,

I am struggling with an issues that JSON String Exporter make export with incorrect format.
Our .po file example:

msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: xxx-platform-app\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\n"
"Language-Team: English\n"
"Language: en_US\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"

msgctxt "SEARCH"
msgid "Search"
msgstr "Search"

msgctxt "SHOW_NOTIFICATIONS"
msgid "Show notifications"
msgstr "Show notifications"

msgctxt "SELECT_LANGUAGE"
msgid "Select languge"
msgstr "Select languge"

msgctxt "DASHBOARD"
msgid "Dashboard"
msgstr "Dashboard"

msgctxt "HOME"
msgid "Home"
msgstr "Home"

And desired format:

{
"SEARCH": "Search",
"SHOW_NOTIFICATIONS":  "Show notifications", 
}

Sometimes when I was downloading bundle (during my CD process) then format was corrupted (just format from .po file was returned). In this case usually I just open ‘Translations’ tab in my project in Crowdin and just trigger build one more time and re-run CD job.

Unfortunately this does not help anymore. Now I see that returned bundles contains json object in shape:

{
    "Profile": "Profile",
    "Notifications": "Notifications",
    "Settings": "Settings",
    "Workspace Settings": "Workspace Settings",
}

So looks like key is exactly the same like value and keyword (msgctxt) is completely missing. For last few weeks (or event months) I did not change anything in crowdin project configuration.

Can someone support me and give an advice how to make it working again?

Thanks,
Grzegorz

1 Like

Hi @grzegorz.czmielewski!

To address this, could you please provide screenshots of your current configuration settings for the JSON String Exporter in your Crowdin project?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
It occurred that in different project they use same exporter and changed config there. Is there any way to have different configurations per project for same exporter?

Dear @grzegorz.czmielewski!

Yes, it is possible to have different configurations per project for the same exporter in Crowdin. Each project can have its own unique configuration settings that won’t affect other projects using the same exporter.

Thanks!

1 Like