Pre translation issue

Founded an interesting thing. Let’s say we have user1 (me) and user2 (smone from my team). If user 2 add a suggestion, it go to translation memory. But if I run the pre translate, or if I add a suggestion to the key by clicking on the proposed 100% match that made user2 the authority is still mine. Even despite the fact that that user did the original translation and I didn’t change it at all. How this is possible?

1 Like

Translation memory should belong to the project owner, along with the translation that is made in that project, at least this would be logical and this is what I think about it.

For the authorship, if another manager runs it - suggestions would be done by its authorship. And for the editor, who clicks the suggestion, even without changes means this user did this suggestion.
Anyway. spending its time reading the source + reading the suggestion. Just use fuzzy matches when you’ll be running the report, they have a section for 100% match, usually, it’s far cheaper than adding a translation from the glance.

1 Like