Pendo integration

Hello,

Pendo integration is not working when we send the files from crowdin to pendo.

Hello @eve.gennari!

Can you please check the Language Codes on the side of Pendo and in Crowdin. If they do not match, you need to, configure language mapping in the application settings by adding locale for language.

Please give it a try and tell me how it goes,

Hello @DianaO ,

I see only this as an issue :

Source language is french :
fr-FR in pendo but I see that this does not exist on crowdin side.

How can I change the source language in crowdin in an existed project ?

Thanks

@eve.gennari,

I just checked all the logs on our side and looks like the sync should work as expected now. Would you please give it a try on your side and tell us whether you were able to export translations?

Looking forward to your reply,

@DianaO no it is not working…

Hi @eve.gennari,

Please accept our apologies for the confusion!

Let me please double-check it with a tech team,

I will get back to you as soon as I have any updates,

thanks @Olena
I’ve also an issue when I want to add a custom language in fr-FR. It says that this value alreday exists but it is not available in the list :
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 18.40.51
It seems that the product has some breachs with fr and fr-FR and also with Pendo integration.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 18.40.04

Hi @eve.gennari ! The locale for the French language is fr-FR so when you create a custom language (as a dialect of French) you cannot have the same locale as the system uses for main French language

Hi @eve.gennari !

Our developers have investigated the appeared issue with Pendo integration and noticed that currently, those pages don’t exist from the Pendo side. Maybe they were created or transferred somewhere.

They recommend syncing those files to Crowdin again → pre-translate via TM → then push the translations back to Pendo.

Please give it a try and let us know about the result!