Option to select strings without label in frontend

Hi there,
is it possible to add an option to the filters that shows all strings without a label? Especially since it is no longer possible to select all unlabeled strings via “exclude labels” (those are joined using OR instead of AND) it is a real pain to keep up with labelling new strings.

Hello @MSAbaddon

We’re working on the fundamental Editor improvement at the moment, (internal number 38189).

It will allow you to use CroQL filters in the Editor UI, and as a result, you’ll be able to customize filters in all possible ways.

Unfortunately, I have no exact ETA for this feature to arrive, but it should be released soon.

Hi @MSAbaddon you may now try the CroQL filter in the editor to improve the work with the strings

1 Like

Hi,
just had a look at the CroCL filter and I don’t think this supports filtering for labels since Source String Context doesn’t list the label at all unfortunately.

Hi @MSAbaddon , have you tried filtering strings by the label? You may also do this via API or UI:

Thing is - the advanced filter does not provide any option to filter for strings without a label - especially since exclude label was changed to use “or” instead of “and” for multiple excluded labels.

Hi @MSAbaddon,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the advanced filter options. I understand that you’re looking for a way to filter strings that do not have any labels. I want to assure you that your input is valuable, and we will consult with our PM on the matter whether we are planning to add such an option.

Once we have any news, we will let you know.

Have a lovely day :slight_smile:

Hi @MSAbaddon !

Coming back to you as promised!

In order to filter the strings without labels you are welcome to use the Croql filter and set the following parameter: “count of labels = 0”

Please give it a try and let us know about the result!

Awesome - that’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: