Open Food Facts string remains

Hi, I’m using Crowdin for many projects and for some reason this issue only happens with Open Food Facts:
After translating several strings the “Saving Translation…” remains and I can’t continue translating since no matter which string I’m clicking it sticks to the current one, my workaround is to refresh which is very time consuming since I have to do it every 5-10 strings.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Yaron,

Could you please try to clean the browser’s cache, check if the extensions interrupt work, try the incognito mode or another browser? The reason may be in the cache or extensions

Please let us know about the results

2 Likes

Switched to Private Mode in Firefox, still happens.
Switched to Chromium, I couldn’t recreate.
Probably some issue with Firefox specifically.
I did encounter some issues saving the string using Ctrl+Enter at the beginning (I had to click the button with the mouse) and a couple of strings later it worked.

Thanks.

1 Like

Dear Yaron, thank you for giving a try to our suggestions. Sometimes the reason is in the browser’s functionality (or reasons described earlier). In this case, if Chromium works well for you, please kindly use it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I looked at the logs, apparently there’s an error when I’m loading the tenth string or so, for that specific string I’m seeing the “Translation Saved” toast but the next string is not loaded.

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://sentry.io/api/2973415/store/?sentry_key=3d10a727a9be4eb5a7ed421122f9895d&sentry_version=7. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed). Status code: (null).

Something is wrong with the Sentry CORS configuration.

1 Like

Dear Yaron,

Thank you for the investigation. Could you please kindly use the Chromium browser?

1 Like

It’s not about me, it’s a bug in the product, Sentry configuration should be modified because we can’t really tell which other issues it causes, not to mention the fact that you are getting false metrics out of it.

1 Like

Yaron,

Sorry for the confusion. We will be happy to help you,

Could you please kindly record a short video on the mater where the string is stuck + with an open console and send it to support@crowdin.com?

Looking forward to your reply,

2 Likes

I will, thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

Hey there, are there any news?

Hi Yaron,

We are deeply sorry for the delay. There are no updates yet, however, I pinged the team on the matter.

Will get back to you as soon as I will have any updates,