New roles in Crowdin count as managers?

Seems like both developer and language coordinator counts like manager, but they have lower permissions. Is this expected?

1 Like

Yes, they count as managers. I assume it’s hard to count them as half of the manager. Plus, not sure about the coordinator, but develop has almost all permissions from the manager, so I guess it’s expected this role counts as manager. Anyway, if you don’t need them, use default managers.

1 Like

I found this very confusing, but it’s clear now.
Is there somewhere in the UI where all members are listed (all members across all projects, including those that have no project access)?

1 Like

Hello @grayson_mi

In case you’re using Crowdin Com, only the Managers tab can contain details about users within all projects you own. Also, some kind of automatization can be achieved with API: Crowdin API v2 Reference (File-based)

If it’s about Crowdin Enterprise, then you can refer to the User Management section, which shows all organization members. Also, this application may be useful in that case:

1 Like

Got it. We are not on Enterprise. The Managers tab only includes one person, strangely. Good to know about the API though. Thanks for the help!

1 Like