Need assistance with In Context

I need help with in-context translation. I’m trying to add In Context translation but it fails. I have followed all steps from your knowledgebase once I’ve created the project, but now I receive errors, and they say “Crowdin In Context was unable to identify translatable text”. How this is possible? I have almost all languages 90+% approved.

@GregoryLanncved In 95% of cases, Crowdin simply didn’t recognize the texts because they’re outdated. There is some staff under the system, pseudo-language is somehow connected to your website, it marks the stings with internal system ids, and after they are matched with source and translations, or something like that. I’m not a developer, can’t say for sure.

Anyway, the thing you need to do, especially if your website is developing, is to build Pseudo Language at least 2-3 times a week. Personally, I do this once a day. (tools → in context ->> build and download pseudo lang). Also, you can build a project at all, it would only have positive results (I do this twice a day).

2 Likes

@AnnaRockstray never new about it, thanks for tip!

1 Like