Mymemory extention not working in my project

I was using mymemory extention (Crowdin) for my project (test23e translations in Crowdin) but unfortunately I’m getting no translation suggestions for Hindi and Santali language. I have tried all the steps but no luck.

1 Like

What match type have you enabled? Perhaps, too high one? Also probably those languages are just not supported by my memory extension? Or you have some custom language codes in the project so probably there’s just a missmatch?

Other languages work well? Popular, like Spanish, Chinese, French.

1 Like

Hi, @JoseMariaDeVeer I Got a reply from crowdin support team, that some things need to be done from their side. I also think those languages are just not supported by my memory extension for crowdin.

What match type have you enabled? Perhaps, too high one?

match type part seems to be ok from my side.

Or you have some custom language codes in the project so probably there’s just a missmatch?

I don’t have any custom language code.

Other languages work well? Popular, like Spanish, Chinese, French.

French works well in my project only issue with Hindi and Santali language.

1 Like

If French works well, then it’s an issue with only Hindi and Santali languages

3 Likes

@JoseMariaDeVeer @VoldemarSamrani I apologize for providing incorrect information about the French language working with the MyMemory extension. It wasn’t working from the very beginning for any language, at least from my side. I initially thought that Crowdin Translate and Custom MT were providing translation suggestions under the same name, but later realized that they should display their translations under different names (due to the display icon). I hope someone can reproduce the issue.

1 Like

Hello @Rocky_734 is yours mymemory configured fine? I mean from the mymemory side, not from crowdin.

From what I see here Discover the right solution to enhance Crowdin experience you need api key, email, and match ratio. Plus there is a limits as far as see, so you can’t use tons of translation continuously. Also I don’t think they support Santali at all.

1 Like

Maybe language code problem. In Crowdin it is sat for Santali Language Codes | Crowdin Developer Portal

1 Like