Mis-recognized translated string as untranslated?

My project integrated with github repo with some already translated docs. After migration, I found lots of translated strings are marked as untranslated strings, such as, source string:

In this section of our documentation we’ll provide readers with a better understanding of NFTs. This will teach the reader how to interact with NFTs, and how to accept NFTs via transactions sent on TON Blockchain.

Merged string:

In this section of our documentation we’ll provide readers with a better understanding of NFTs. 在本文档部分中,我们将向读者提供对 NFT 的更深刻理解。这将教导读者如何与 NFT 交互,并如何通过在 TON 区块链上发送的交易接收 NFT。

The first sentence In this section of our documentation we’ll provide readers with a better understanding of NFTs. is already translated into 在本文档部分中,我们将向读者提供对 NFT 的更深刻理解。.

And there’s many more such cases.

What should I do to correct it without manually delete the extra untranslated strings?

Hello @infinityspectra!

As far as I can see, you have .md files as your sources - for files that do not have a defined structure, such as Markdown, an experimental machine learning technology that handles translation upload. Therefore there can be difficulties with matching translations to sources.

To achieve the best results, we recommend uploading translation files with the same or as close as possible file structure as in source files.

Hope this helps!