List of known issues?

Hello Crowdin Team,

Having some search through the forum, I notice there is quite a lot of reported issues and/or planned improvements in progress. People constantly keep asking for statuses on the issues they report etc.

As I am now trying to understand whether I should proceed with Crowdin for my translation tasks, it would help a lot to see the list of open issues (along with ETAs/Roadmap and workarounds if available)—at least those reported by Community.

Maybe there is already such a list? Perhaps, a GitHub-based project or issue tracker? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi @armiol,

No, we don’t have the publicly available list of issues. However, if you are interested in any particular issue you can always drop us a note and we will provide you with information. Our support team is here 24/7.

@Olena thank you for such a prompt answer.

What I am looking for is not an update on some particular problem, but rather trying to understand the QoS in general.

Realising there is no public issue tracker, let me still ask a few more questions:

• Is there any SLA on addressing issues that I may report in the future?
  • Is there a public roadmap on the planned features?

Thanks again!

@armiol

• Is there any SLA on addressing issues that I may report in the future?

The SLA/ Custom agreements are available on the ‘Business’ subscription plan. It is stated on our Pricing page.

• Is there a public roadmap on the planned features?

No, we don’t have the public road map for the planned features. But you can check here our updates :slightly_smiling_face: Crowdin monthly updates - Crowdin Blog