Is there a way to sort strings in the editor by issue type?

How should I go to allow the strings in the editor to be filtered by issue type ?
(I mean the issue that translators raise, not the automated QA checks)

1 Like

Try advanced filter → comments → have unresolved issue.
Or QA issue → without QA check

Or you can play with combination of known issues, like All QA issue, Variables mismatch and so on

1 Like

I’ll detail it a bit more here, I’m only interested by the issues raised by translators in the comments, but when a translator raises such issue, they can choose between several types (“General question”,
“Current translation is wrong”, “Lack of contextual information” or “Mistake in the source string”).
What I am looking for is a way to sort strings by those types of issues, and I didn’t find a way to do so in the advanced filters.

1 Like

Probably API will work for you, if you’re familiar with that kind of a tool, there’s a parameter issue type: API v2 Reference

If you’re more about UI workflow, that it’s worth a feature request because in my project I cant find the appropriate filter as well. From my experience translators often dont care about issue-comment type, they just tag a manager and it’s all.

1 Like

That’s my problem, I’m a manager on the project (and I don’t want to use use the API by lack of tech skills).
The translators on the project are using the issues more and more because the auto reporting/ticket creation is a good way to fix the source when needed, but allowing them to sort it by type (also for proofreaders, so they can check the translation issues as well) helps them follow up if an issue is left alone for too long.

1 Like

If there’s no quick solution, I guess you should arise a feature request Feature requests and ideas | Crowdin

1 Like