Is there a way for a proofreader or manager to vote on strings?

Hello,
I’ve recently become a manager on a large project, but my managerial scope is limited to the glossary and context issues.
Since I also do translations (but as a translator), I wanted to know if there was a way for me to simply vote on strings ? As it is now, I can only approve them (because of the manager role), but I am not active as a proofreader on that part of the project.

Hi @azerty11235

If you become a manager - my congratulations :slight_smile:

Neither manager nor proofreader can vote, it’s only translators work behavior. Manager role has more rights that proofreader (for example, can access hidden stings by default).

I know there might be some role scopes changes (seen somewhere that Crowdin plans to add custom roles, like Developer, Language Coordinator and so on) still, for now Manager = access on the highest level, and only approvals are available.

Too bad, it would be nice to have both options.
I hope it will be added someday.

Thanks for the answer :slightly_smiling_face:

@azerty11235 you can add you idea here, I’ll vote for it :cowboy_hat_face:

Done ! (But I don’t see it on the board yet…)

I guess only top requests are on the bord (like few users asked for same feature in different requests)

Anyway, if you submit it, that it would be reviewed by the Crowdin team :slightly_smiling_face:

@azerty11235 as a workaround you can create another account, with translator role. I remember that I saw somewhere the feature request about different roles (just like @YuryChugov said) but I don’t know about the time for this to be released, so anyway, this workaround would be the best one if you need an instant solution.