Is it possible to transfer a Crowdin project between different organizations?
Unfortunately, projects cannot be directly transferred between accounts. However, you can recreate the project under the main account by following these steps:
- Download source files and translations from the current project.
- Download Translation Memory
- Create a list of participants’ usernames/permissions and then re-invite them into the new project.
- Recreate the project under the main account at: Crowdin
- Re-upload sources, translations, and TM into the new project. If necessary, you can run pre-translate via TM to auto-translate the strings.
Hope this information is helpful!
Thanks for the info.
I understood it is not easy.
I will try to manage the project so that I can avoid transferring as much as possible.