In-context editor pop-up not verticaly resizable

Hi,

After using the in-context editor for a couple of days translating crowdin.com to French, it has become annoying to not being able to resize its window vertically, sometimes impeding to view even the first suggestion in its entirety.

Hope this can be easily fixed

TY
J

1 Like

Сan you make a video of that? Can’t imagine this :sweat_smile: You’re turning you display into tablet view (vertical)?

1 Like

Here is a capture showing the cursor only allowing horizontal resizing.
This is the only possibility I’m given, wherever I place the pointer in the corner.
Cursor doesn’t switch to vertical resize wherever I put the cursor above the dialog lower edge.

1 Like

Interesting thing. Will try to check from my side, never faced this before to be honest. Probably I could re-produce it and find what’s the point, is it expected or not.

1 Like

Just tested - yes, you’re right, but it’s very uncommon use case. Never seen such reports here in community before. Also my team never reported this. Probably you’ll need to add this as a feature request Feature requests and ideas | Crowdin

1 Like

Maybe users just silently resigned to scroll on every string to see suggestions…
Anyway, opened a feature request as suggested.

Thanks in advance for consideration

TY
J

2 Likes