In-context connection - Source map error

Hello -

I am attempting to setup in-context for the first time in a while. Starting off very easy, just copying the initial snippet from Tools into the app.

When I bring up the app, it prompts me to logon as expected. But then it kicks me back out to the language selection dialog.

The errors in my browser console are:

Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. jipt.js:1:11181
Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404 Resource URL: Source Map URL: jquery.min.map
Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute 4
Cookie “CrossSiteCookie” has been rejected because it is already expired. cookie
Cookie “CrossSiteSameSiteCookie” has been rejected because it is already expired.

The contents of the cookie:

{“error”:{“message”:“Method Not Allowed”,“code”:405}}

Any help would be appreciated,

Shawn

1 Like

Seems cookies are blocked. Crowdin’s in context requires all cookies access. In my website works well, I just disabled the cookie restrictions for Crowdin and it becomes done.

1 Like

Switch browser. It’s Mozilla, right? They have some new cookie blocker, it blocks Crowdin.

Firefox Rolls Out Total Cookie Protection By Default To All Users

Total Cookie Protection has been added to firefox, which blocks cookies in which you have logged in in Crowdin and does not work with it in-context

It’s a browser setting, there’s nothing Crowdin can do here.

1 Like

Yep that’s it. I’m good now! THANKS!

3 Likes