I can't configure the trello url in my projects

Extension: Discover the right solution to enhance Crowdin experience

On the Trello Embedded store page it says that the manager needs to access the configuration page to enter the trello URL, but my user is the free plan there is no screen informed in the store description.

I have already activated the extension for all my projects, but since the trello url was not configured, I get the message “Trello is not configured for this project.
Contact the project manager to have Trello configured.”

NOTE: when selecting projects, no screen appears to insert the trello url.

Hello @linkmadao can you provide a screenshot or so? I’ve experienced today almost same issue but just waited maybe 20 minutes, refreshed the page and all becomes fixed. Maybe something temporary I don’t know.

Do you have Trello account? Maybe there’s some restriction from Trello side as well?

Try to delete + re set up the integration. In marketplace app is Enterprise version UI, in Crowdin it may looks differently.

These are the screens I have a vision of.

Do you have Trello account? Maybe there’s some restriction from Trello side as well?

I couldn’t find any screen to configure the trello url

Try to delete + re set up the integration. In marketplace app is Enterprise version UI, in Crowdin it may looks differently.

I tried that about 3 times, but it didn’t work

Hi guys, my developer have somehow installed this app (but we’re using Crowdin Enterprise for tests), still I guess logic of integration should be the same.

I’ll contact her soon for providing details about how she succeed and update you then.

1 Like

Hello all,

@linkmadao I’ve done a quick fix from my side, now all should be working fine. Try uninstalling the app + refresh the page + install it once more.

Hello all,
@linkmadao I’ve done a quick fix from my side, now all should be working fine. Try uninstalling the app + refresh the page + install it once more.

I’ve tryed what you sayed, but nothing’s change :confused:

Here’s the gif of installation
opera_5xwl99w0Cx

As I said before, there is no page to configure the trello url in the free plan apparently.

Hello, @linkmadao do your board Public available? It seems that only public Trello boards can be connected, then you can link it. More about switching the visibility:

The Trello is not the problem because is already Public. As i said before, the real problem is there no page to configure the URL of trello.

Hello, @linkmadao I guess it has taken a little bit longer than I expected for a fix to be displayed, but now everything looks up and running. I’ve even gone a little bit ahead, done some magic once more and used the link to your board, so the board should be visible right now :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Dima, it’s perfect now!

1 Like

@linkmadao always my pleasure to assist :slightly_smiling_face: