How to sync source string context between languages?

I run a small open source project and recently started using Crowdin to manage localization to other languages. So far it’s worked very well, but I’m having difficulty with one thing. I just finished entering context to a lot of my source strings, specifically descriptions of the parameter placeholders that some of my strings contain. This worked fine for the language that I was working with at the time (French, in case it matters), but none of the context was applied to the source strings for other languages (such as German), even though the source strings all come from the same file. There were a lot of them, so I’d rather not have to do it all again by hand, much less do it five times. Is there some way to copy or synchronize the context I’ve entered between my project’s languages? Thanks!

Hi @daedalus4096 !When adding the context to a source string, it is visible in the editor for all target languages. Could you please let us know how did you add the context and where? Also one string example would be great to have (where context in different languages is different)

Hi, and thanks for getting back to me. Apparently I was mistaken in my initial question. The context is showing up across languages; I just seem to have accidentally picked a string that I’d missed adding context for when I initially checked. I just now tried again and searched for a string in German that I knew I’d added context for in French, and it was there. Thank you for your time, and I apologize for wasting it.

Hi @daedalus4096 !

Happy to hear that everything is clear now :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful day!