We would like to enforce that our development team follow a branching workflow:
- Create a feature branch in Git
- Push changes to sources to a new branch in Crowdin (conventionally, named the same as the Git branch)
- Pull translations from that branch back into the feature branch and commit changes
- Open a pull request, merge changes to
- In CI, synchronize the new data in
mainto the Master branch in Crowdin, and delete the feature branch
To support this workflow, we would like to be able to protect the Crowdin Master branch so that push/pull is only allowed in CI (using a dedicated CI user). Is this possible? Is there an alternative workflow that is recommended?