How to filter for "untranslated" and while hiding "hidden" strings?

Context

As a translator using the web interface I am interested in translatable strings. Any other strings are not useful for me.

Current state

With the basic filter options I can either show “untranslated” strings or show “hidden” strings.

Feature request

How can I show “untranslated” strings while hiding all other strings such as the “hidden” ones?

Hi!

Well, in most cases, it’s enough to use the default filter “All, untranslated first”. Hidden strings are available for you because you’re either a manager or an owner. Proofreaders also can access hidden strings, but this option is more for specific use cases rather than for common usage:

Still, it is possible to use the Advanced filter to see Untranslated and only Visible strings as in my screenshot below:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much for the kind guidance!

Can such an advanced filter be persisted? When I return to the language page then “Advanced Filter…” is selected but its options are reset.

Hi, @tbsprs!

Currently, the advanced filters reset once you navigate away from the page. They are designed to be session-specific and do not persist between sessions for the time being.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there’s anything else I can assist you with.

Hope this helps you :crossed_fingers:t2:

I see. Thanks for the details. I am fine for now.