How to approve all the translations at once?

Good evening/morning! I do hope that it is the right place to post a question. I’ve been digging through a Crowdin documentation, and I’ve noticed that it is possible to approve the translations made in my project? I mean like confirm that the translations are correct, but I guess only proofreaders can do that (might be wrong here, so please correct me if it’s not true)? The thing is that we’ve a small project, and basically we translate everything on our own, and very rarely we invite some extra translators to help us. So my question is whether are we still able to approve all the translations by ourselves? I mean like approve all of them at once, and not going through one by one (we have a hundreds of those, so it might be a huge time consumer). It’d be great to have such a possibility! My colleague and I have both have the manager’s access, so I hope it makes sense…

1 Like

Hi Benjamin! It’s totally possible to do :slight_smile: Project managers/owners and proofreaders are able to approve translations in the Editor. And it is possible to do a mass approval for all the translations at once (only per one language at a time, though). Please, check the video below on how to achieve it (open the Side-by-Side (Proofreading) view of the Editor and select all the strings): How to batch approve translations - YouTube

2 Likes