How do delete a translation within a project?

Hello. I am experiencing an issue with the Typeform/Crowdin integration.

You can see here that I have four translations within a project. We have decided to use the Portuguese, Brazilian translation, rather than the Portuguese one, which is incomplete.

When I am syncing my translations to Typeform, I am selecting only the 3 translations that are complete (I’m only able to add one screenshot here, so I can’t share this).

However, it seems that the Portuguese translation is still pulling through and overriding the Brazilian Portuguese translation, as I am only seeing the pt-PT translation in Typeform (again it’s only allowing me to add one screenshot here so I can’t show you).

Am I able to delete the Portuguese translation within this project in Crowdin? I’m not able to figure out how to do that. Or do you have other advice?

@Tetiana would you be able to help me? Your guidance helped get me unstuck with my other issues and I’m so close to completing this project!

Hi @opensupplyhub hmm definitely not expected behaviour
you may delete the language in the project settings → languages
please do that for now (if you do not plan to work on that language at the moment and in the meantime we are checking
or you may enable the export option Skip untranslated files (so that only fully translated files will be exported)
is it possible to record a short video of your steps and what you see on the typeform?

Thank you. I deleted the translation we’re not using, but it’s still not working. Here is a video recording of what I’m seeing: (URL link)

Hello @opensupplyhub

Thanks for your screen recording, much appreciated. It seems Typeform doesn’t support pt-BR, at least as for the forms, I can find only Portuguese to be supported.

Hello Dima. Thank you for this. We moved the translation to Portuguese, instead of pt-BR and the import still isn’t working. Do you have any other advice?

If the import is still not functioning correctly after moving the translation to Portuguese, there may be an issue with the file format or the import settings. Have you deleted pt-BR from a project, or disabled this language for your file(s)?

Can you also confirm that the Portuguese language is properly added to your project on the website?

Hello Dima. Thank you for these suggestions. I deleted pt-BR from the Crowdin survey, but the integration is still not working.

How would I add Portuguese into Typeform? For the other languages, they just automatically imported/populated in Typeform - I didn’t have to do anything.

Dear @opensupplyhub !

We are deeply sorry for this inconvenience! Would you be so kind to record one more video but when you are pushing the Portuguese translation to Typeform but nothing happened? Can you please also confirm that there were no changes applied to the settings?

Thanks in advance!