Error on export: "There is no application found that can handle the strings.json file type"

In the “Download as ZIP” section of the Translations tab, when I press “Build & Download”, I get the following error:

Build failed. There is no application found that can handle the strings.json file type

I have checked that I have the JSON String Exporter enabled for the project. I was able to export successfully earlier today, but I edited some innocuous-seeming settings, and now it doesn’t work. But I’ve tried setting various settings and it still seems to fail. What gives?

Hi Gabrielle, could you please kindly send the project link and tell what exactly have you changed?

Hi Natalia -

Here is the project link.
The only setting I remember changing is (I think) removing the JSON String Exporter, because I thought it was something default and didn’t realize it was in use. I then added it back. I unchecked/re-checked the option to include context in the export as well. Apart from that, I think everything else is the same.

Dear Gabrielle,

Could you please kindly try to use Bundles and choose there JSON string exporter?

Hi Natalia,

Thank you! Using bundles I was able to successfully export my translations. I appreciate your help.