How to add only approved translations to the Translation Memory on Crowdin?

Hello everyone, I hope you’ll be so kind to help me with my humble question! I know that the Translation Memory has the records of all the translations made in the project, but I was rather wondering if there is a chance to trigger some option (I guess) to save not all the translations, but only the approved one’s to the TM?

2 Likes

Hi, well as far as I know there is no such an option on Crowdin (and we use the TM a lot), but there is an app on Crowdin’s marketplace called Translation Memory Generator, and it has a possibility to create a new Tm with only approved translations from any project that you’d need. Here’s a bit of our own workflow regarding the TM: we have quite a lot of projects, so sometimes the default TMs become a bit messy, so what I do is using the mentioned app → choosing all the files from the project → and enabling the option to use only approved translations → the app just takes all the approved one’s, and then creates a compltetly new TM, which we later use for the other projects. It works fine for us, so I hope it will for you too. By the way, here’s a link for app: Translation Memory Generator – crowdin-apps

2 Likes